So I was nominated for this award a while back but have been Mark-timing on it…so today I thought… What the heck! It might not be the perfectest( n yes there’s no word like this) post but its an appreciation from the heart.
So I was nominated by Jess she is one very amazing blogger y’all should check her out. And very honest:)
Thanks again Jess for the nomination and for the help here and there with discovering blogging :):)
Liebster Award. An amazing award, given to members with less than 200 followers to help them into the blogosphere. Or something like that. N I am very very honored to be nominated.
– Once you’ve been nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
So to answer the questions (tereren!!! Drum rolls!!!! 🎉) *hope they arent too hard * #Gulp
Blogging or writing?
Definitely writing!! With one children’s book written and one novel on the way… But its hectic and takes a lot and laziness can be such a bug! When they’re over I pray that you all enjoy the book and it touches your life 🙂
On blogging though …the feedback and the simplicity of it and the fact that a post doesn’t consume as much time are all definite pluses!
2. Writing or typing?
To be honest..I am still very confused about this particular one. They each have their own element.
My brother thinks I prefer writing though, but it would Still need to be typed so argh!
3. What is your best blogging or writing tip you want to share?
Hmm.. don’t stop. And write from the heart. Always to inspire. Always.
4. Looking good or feeling good?
Looking good. I have found with time that if you look good you feel good There’s something about it that just makes even the heaviest of days light. I never used to be keen on looking good. I mean I am beautiful and I know it but I like comfort. But of late, it just warms my heart to know that I am looking that darn fine! 👸
5. What does a healthy lifestyle mean to you?
Eating well. All three meals with snacking in between. Working out, that cardio, dancing, pop Pilates. And most of all being happy. And being with those who make you happy.
6. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Frozen yoghurt! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
7. How do you incorporate play in your life?
Hehe where do I start?! I’m havea dancing class, any free time that we can we meet up and have fun with my girls! Cakes, dates, family trips, and just bonding with mummy in the car you know?
8. When was the last time you had to laugh so hard you’d cried and why was that?
Yester night. Was with some of the randomest , funniest group of people I know. Never laughed that hard wah!
9. What is the happiest place in the world, according to you?
10. How would you describe your (future/pretended) parenting style?
Just as mama raised me. Tough but with assurance of love.
11. What do you think is the most important lesson we need to instill on boys?
Boys. Hmm. The value of being respectful and kind. To themselves, to others and to their partners. And most of all how to work so smart to get to wherever they want to in life.
My Nominees 🙄
They aren’t ten..But their posts bless my heart almost daily.
Some have been nominated so many many times but they still inspire. And to me ….nothing speaks as much volume as that.
Now now what questions would I like answered? Hmm
1. What inspires you most in life?
2. Breakfast, lunch or supper ? Fav meal time? And why?
3. When was the last time you did a physical work out?
4. Home work out or gym?
5. If you had only a dollar left, what would you buy?
6. Why do you blog?
7. Reading soft copy or hard copy?
8. What legacy would you like to leave?
9. What would you like to tell your daughter when she turns 16?
10. What’s the most important thing to you in a relationship?
Alright dear ones.. happy blogging and I love love love you all.